Re: [BCD396XT] USB to Serial Adapter to use with Programming software

  • Rich Carlson
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 1, 2010
      I would bite the bullet and spend the $20 or so for the USB-1 cable
      from ScannerMaster. It will work in XP, Vista and W7 just fine, you
      can download the drivers for each from the ScannerMaster site.

      You can use other USB-serial devices but this one is known to work
      just great with all the current Uniden scanners.

      --
      Rich Carlson, N9JIG