Re: new firmware-uids

  • shelleysh1@att.net
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 1, 2010
      Joe, have you considered a remote head?? - I have mine (securely) mounted on center of the dash, all the way in the front, almost against the windshield. That way, as I drive, I barely need to take my eyes off the road to glance at it to see the TGID/name or the UID/name or anything else which I'm interested in seeing. It's not only a lot nicer, it's also a whole lot safer! *smile*

      Shell

      P.S. Happy New Year everyone!

      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 1, 2010
        I have one and like it very much (except for the lack of multi-color).

        Yes, it is more safe from the aspect that it's easier to read since the
        display is larger.

        Joe M.