Can LNK and DAT transmissions be skipped?

  • kb9geg
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2009
      I have the Illinois StarCom system setup and have noticed from time-to-time I am receiving LNK and DAT messages. Is there a way to tell the 396xt to skip these types of messages and continue on looking for P25 transmissions? The LNK and DAT traffic are for groups that have regular P25 traffic. It seems to skip some of the voice traffic while it is stopped for these transmissions.