trade? GRE500

  • Glenn Valenta (K0BO)
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2009
      I miss my BCD396! I want it back but I used the money I got when I sold it to
      buy the GRE500 believing I would like it better.

      So, I'm looking to see if someone either wishes to swap. I've had the GRE for
      less then a year and there is nothing wrong with this radio but my taste for
      operations and the menu structure is allot different then GRE's concept,
      totally a personal preference. I'm hoping to find someone who has a BCD396XT
      who feels the same way about their BCD396XT purchase and would be interested in
      a swap.

      Please respond off list if interested.

      73! Glenn K0BO