Scanning arrow

  • pitboss1@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2009
      i've noticed in my xt sometimes the arrow Wilk point up or down for scanning sequence, but is there a way to set it up or down.. I must be hitting a button that is changing it. Thanks Tony
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2009
        Twist the scroll knob to change the direction.
        For up, twist it clockwise while it is scanning.

        Joe M.

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2009
          thanks joe

          From: MCH <mch@...>