396xt

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
      Is it possible to make the ATT feature adjustable through the software in
      this rig? To me 20 db is just to much for me 10 would be much better
      setting for me and my location.

      73

      Mike

      Arizona

    • johnstark
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
        Nope..... answered on another list....

        > Is it possible to make the ATT feature adjustable through the software in
        > this rig? To me 20 db is just to much for me 10 would be much better
        > setting for me and my location.
        >

        > 73
        >
        > Mike
        >
        > Arizona

      • Mike Curtis (KC)
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 2, 2008
          Just saw it happen on my 996 right now running firmware v3 ...

          On the Illinois Starcom21 P25 system, a patch showing in Pro96Com as
          9019->9055 with audio only coming out on 9055.

          From: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BCD396XT%40yahoogroups.com>