396XT in use action shots

  • sallen101_10
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2009
      Does anyone have any pucs of the many screens that the BCD 296 XT will display? I am going to but one in the next weej or so & would like to get acquainted with the screen options & views.

      Thanks, Shane A.
    • Richard A. Victor
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2009
        If you go to

        http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/BCD396XT

        you'll have the User's Manual. On the first page there's a link to
        "Complete Reference". You'll find a number of diagrams of the
        various screen modes in there. You can search the Complete Reference
        for "Display Mode" and find most of them by just searching for the
        next occurence of that term.

        Dick