Re: Software

  • RandyU
    Message 1 of 54 , Nov 30, 2009
      Hi Matt,

      Everyone will have their own favorites. You basically have 3 to choose from. ARC-XT, FreeScan, and ProScan. I have all 3 and would use different products to achieve different things based on the strengths of the different software packages. My personal favorite is ProScan. With the enhancements provided over the past few months I find I can do almost everything needed with this one package. I also favor the ProScan UI.

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "matthew" <kc9mle@...> wrote:

      > What type of software do you guys recomend I just orderd one through scannermaster.com I have freescan installed know, is there any that I can use my radio reference subscription to download the frequencies right into it,
      >
      > Thanks, and happy scanning
      >

      > Matt kc9mle

    • Mel
      Message 54 of 54 , Dec 6, 2009
        I agree.

        Mel

        I also use FreeScan often but I make sure I send him a donation once or
        twice a year. I want to make sure it makes it worth his while to continue to
        write the great software he does!

        Shell