Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Project 25 Phase II

  • KB0KGH@mchsi.com
    Message 1 of 21 , Nov 29, 2009
      This is a good explanation. I know that Johnson County, Iowa is purchasing a P25IP system from Harris that can easily be upgraded to Phase II.

      If this is the case as Joe has already mentioned, then it likely is as simple as a firmware upgrade.

      I highly doubt Johnson County (Iowa City is the largest city, home of the University of Iowa) would buy a system and then shell out millions more later to upgrade.

      They would have waited and purchased a Phase II system.

      Jason W. Watts
      Ottumwa, Iowa
      Sent on the Sprint� Now Network from my BlackBerry�