Consultants

  • Derek Helling
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2009
      Thanks Larry:

      i'm a consultant, have been one for about 30 years.  Most folks are uneducated on the subject and tend to revert to broad pejoratives, indicating their ignorance.
      Like any other profession or pass time there are good and bad, smart and not so smart, etc., etc., participants; just like astronauts and scanner enthusiasts.

      Happy Thanksgiving...............Derek Helling