Re: Things I would like to see

  • shelleysh1@att.net
    Message 1 of 30 , Nov 27, 2009
      Larry, if you could do it and show various departments and other agencies consultants who really do know what they're talking about, and are able to follow through, you'd be much sought after! I won't go into detail, this isn't the place nor the topic. But I do know there are good consultants out there, I just haven't had the opportunity to work with them yet and I'd welcome it as I know many others would!

      Shell