Re: [BCD396XT] Re: I-Call Problem

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 22, 2009
      You're giving the scanner conflicting info which it is resolving in a
      way other than what you would prefer. You're telling it you don't want
      to hear any I-Calls (by locking out the wildcard), but then you
      'complain' that it's not receiving the I-Calls.

      To fix this, unlock the wildcard or delete it.

      Joe M.