Re: [BCD396XT] Scan by Radio IDs ?

    Message 1 of 35 , Nov 17, 2009
      I would have to say that is about 98%, but not 100% true. It's true for
      scanning TGs, but if they are involved in I-Calls, you should be able to
      scan them as was stated.

      Joe M.

      Message 35 of 35 , May 27, 2015
        You've enabled a search mode. While scanning the Marine frequencies,
        press FUNC L/O L/O and it will permanently lock out the Marine search.

        Joe M.