Re: [BCD396XT] Release date

  • Peter Laws
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 13, 2009
      On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 19:49, Wayne <turbine_prop@...> wrote:
      > Last I recall reading on this group just before Christmas at least another year :-(

      You read wrong. The date has been, and remains, Q1 2009.

      Unless UPMan says otherwise.

      No Trillion-dollar blank check for crooks!
    • JAN FINE
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 13, 2009
        That was some jerk that said it could be another year.
        Some people have nothing better to do with their life than be critical.

        Last I recall reading on this group just before Christmas at least another year :-(

        Regards
        Wayne.

        > Any word on when the BCD396xt will be released ?

        Q1, 2009.

        No Trillion-dollar blank check for crooks!

        Database version: 5.11530

        Database version: 5.11530

      • Ryan
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 14, 2009
          --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "JAN FINE" <janfine@...> wrote:

          > That was some jerk that said it could be another year.
          > Some people have nothing better to do with their life than be
          critical.

          Well, at least we know you have a sense of humor.