Re: [BCD396XT] Release date

  • Peter Laws
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 13, 2009
      On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 19:49, Wayne <turbine_prop@...> wrote:
      > Last I recall reading on this group just before Christmas at least another year :-(

      You read wrong. The date has been, and remains, Q1 2009.

      Unless UPMan says otherwise.

      No Trillion-dollar blank check for crooks!
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 13, 2009
        I don't remember that post. Regardless, it is wrong.
        As has been posted many times, Q1 2009. IOW, soon.

        Joe M.

        Wayne wrote:
        > Last I recall reading on this group just before Christmas at least another year :-(
        >
        > Regards
        > Wayne.

      • johnstark
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 13, 2009
          That didn't come from Upman, who has steadfastly stuck with "first quarter
          of 2009"

          > Last I recall reading on this group just before Christmas at least another
          > year :-(
          >
          > Regards
          > Wayne.

        • JAN FINE
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 13, 2009
            That was some jerk that said it could be another year.
            Some people have nothing better to do with their life than be critical.

            Last I recall reading on this group just before Christmas at least another year :-(

            Regards
            Wayne.

            > Any word on when the BCD396xt will be released ?

            Q1, 2009.

            No Trillion-dollar blank check for crooks!

            Database version: 5.11530

            Database version: 5.11530

          • Ryan
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 14, 2009
              --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "JAN FINE" <janfine@...> wrote:

              > That was some jerk that said it could be another year.
              > Some people have nothing better to do with their life than be
              critical.

              Well, at least we know you have a sense of humor.