Re: [BCD396XT] Release date

  • Wayne
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 13, 2009
      Last I recall reading on this group just before Christmas at least another year :-(

      Regards
      Wayne.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 13, 2009
        On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 19:49, Wayne <turbine_prop@...> wrote:
        > Last I recall reading on this group just before Christmas at least another year :-(

        You read wrong. The date has been, and remains, Q1 2009.

        Unless UPMan says otherwise.

        No Trillion-dollar blank check for crooks!
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 13, 2009
          I don't remember that post. Regardless, it is wrong.
          As has been posted many times, Q1 2009. IOW, soon.

          Joe M.

          Wayne wrote:
          > Last I recall reading on this group just before Christmas at least another year :-(
          >
          > Regards
          > Wayne.

        • johnstark
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 13, 2009
            That didn't come from Upman, who has steadfastly stuck with "first quarter
            of 2009"

            > Last I recall reading on this group just before Christmas at least another
            > year :-(
            >
            > Regards
            > Wayne.

          • JAN FINE
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 13, 2009
              That was some jerk that said it could be another year.
              Some people have nothing better to do with their life than be critical.

              Last I recall reading on this group just before Christmas at least another year :-(

              Regards
              Wayne.

              > Any word on when the BCD396xt will be released ?

              Q1, 2009.

              No Trillion-dollar blank check for crooks!

              Database version: 5.11530

              Database version: 5.11530

            • Ryan
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 14, 2009
                --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "JAN FINE" <janfine@...> wrote:

                > That was some jerk that said it could be another year.
                > Some people have nothing better to do with their life than be
                critical.

                Well, at least we know you have a sense of humor.