Release date

  • craigheld18
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 13, 2009
      Any word on when the BCD396xt will be released ?
    • Peter Laws
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 13, 2009
        On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 16:42, craigheld18 <craigheld18@...> wrote:
        > Any word on when the BCD396xt will be released ?

        Q1, 2009.

        No Trillion-dollar blank check for crooks!
      • Wayne
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 13, 2009
          Last I recall reading on this group just before Christmas at least another year :-(

          Regards
          Wayne.

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 13, 2009
            On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 19:49, Wayne <turbine_prop@...> wrote:
            > Last I recall reading on this group just before Christmas at least another year :-(

            You read wrong. The date has been, and remains, Q1 2009.

            Unless UPMan says otherwise.

            No Trillion-dollar blank check for crooks!
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 13, 2009
              I don't remember that post. Regardless, it is wrong.
              As has been posted many times, Q1 2009. IOW, soon.

              Joe M.

              Wayne wrote:
              > Last I recall reading on this group just before Christmas at least another year :-(
              >
              > Regards
              > Wayne.

            • johnstark
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 13, 2009
                That didn't come from Upman, who has steadfastly stuck with "first quarter
                of 2009"

                > Last I recall reading on this group just before Christmas at least another
                > year :-(
                >
                > Regards
                > Wayne.

              • JAN FINE
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 13, 2009
                  That was some jerk that said it could be another year.
                  Some people have nothing better to do with their life than be critical.

                  Last I recall reading on this group just before Christmas at least another year :-(

                  Regards
                  Wayne.

                  > Any word on when the BCD396xt will be released ?

                  Q1, 2009.

                  No Trillion-dollar blank check for crooks!

                  Database version: 5.11530

                  Database version: 5.11530

                • Ryan
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 14, 2009
                    --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "JAN FINE" <janfine@...> wrote:

                    > That was some jerk that said it could be another year.
                    > Some people have nothing better to do with their life than be
                    critical.

                    Well, at least we know you have a sense of humor.