BCD396XT Prices

  • BradD
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 11, 2009
      I've updated the BCD396XT Prices table in the Database section of this
      group. Feel free to add/update. This is based strictly on a web search
      today. I did not verify/validate the prices with any of the sellers.

      I'm hoping that Santa might slide one under my tree this year! :)

    • David Nordmann
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 11, 2009
        Does anyone in the St. Louis area have a BCD396XT for sale. I have a friend
        who is looking to buy one but she doesn't use Credit Cards or is able to buy
        one online. She is truly a scanner nut like the rest of us, and a dear
        friend. [?]

        On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 6:29 PM, BradD <omlbed@...> wrote:

        > I've updated the BCD396XT Prices table in the Database section of this
        > group. Feel free to add/update. This is based strictly on a web search
        > today. I did not verify/validate the prices with any of the sellers.
        >
        > I'm hoping that Santa might slide one under my tree this year! :)

        David Joseph Nordmann

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 11, 2009
          Why can't you buy one for your friend if she gives you the money?

          Joe M.

          David Nordmann wrote:
          > Does anyone in the St. Louis area have a BCD396XT for sale. I have a friend
          > who is looking to buy one but she doesn't use Credit Cards or is able to buy
          > one online. She is truly a scanner nut like the rest of us, and a dear
          > friend. [?]
          >
          > On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 6:29 PM, BradD <omlbed@...> wrote:
          >

          >> I've updated the BCD396XT Prices table in the Database section of this
          >> group. Feel free to add/update. This is based strictly on a web search
          >> today. I did not verify/validate the prices with any of the sellers.
          >>
          >> I'm hoping that Santa might slide one under my tree this year! :)

        • johnstark
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 11, 2009
            lol, you read my mind Joe, I was thinking the same thing when I read the
            post...