RE: [BCD396XT] Discriminator Output

  • Dewey
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 6, 2009
      Thanks MUCH Rich! I have no plans on going inside the XT, I just thought I
      could get the discriminator output on the serial cable through the Control
      Channel Output function. My tapped Pro-96 is getting loaded down to the
      point where it's not working on the 800 frequencies if I use the tap, and I
      was just being lazy wanting to get the data out of the XT rather than going
      back into the 96 (it has a "straight" tap, no cap or resistor). Thanks
      again Rich. Dewey.