Re: [BCD396XT] Getting Control Channel Data?

  • Uniden UPMan
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2009
      Yes.

      http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/Settings#Set_C_CH_Output

      More info is in the Complete Reference.
      http://info.uniden.com/twiki/pub/UnidenMan4/BCD396XT/BCD396XT_Complete_Reference.pdf
       UPMan

      ________________________________
      From: chavalo007 <bhall007@...>
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, November 4, 2009 12:26:09 PM
      Subject: [BCD396XT] Getting Control Channel Data?

      Is it possible for the BCD396XT (or the BC346XT) to dump the data from a control channel through the serial cable for use with such programs as Trunker/Unitrunker without having to have a discrim tap?

    • Dave Landrum
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2009
        Hello,

        I don't know if Rick updated UniTrunker to accept the CCh output from the XT series scanners. However, Trunk88 is configured to accept the data from 396XT and 346XT Scanners.

        73

        Dave AKA The Tripzter

        Sent from my VZW CrackBerry.

        Is it possible for the BCD396XT (or the BC346XT) to dump the data from a control channel through the serial cable for use with such programs as Trunker/Unitrunker without having to have a discrim tap?

      • chavalo007
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2009
          Thank you very much for the quick replies.