Re: [BCD396XT] USB cable for 396XT ?

  • Rich Carlson
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2009
      Each of the current and recent higher end Uniden scanners come with a
      serial cable, the USB-1 cable is an extra-cost option. Both cables
      will work on any of the scanners, including the BCD396T, BCD396XT,
      BCD996T, BCD996XT, BCT15, BCT15X, BC330, BC346XT and BC246.

      You can also use a USB-serial adapter to allow you to use the included
      serial cable on a USB-only computer.

      --
      Rich Carlson, N9JIG
    • David Nordmann
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2009
        Try it. Sites selling the 396XT include the serial cable in the box along
        with al the other goodies!

        --
        David Joseph Nordmann