Re: [BCD396XT] BCD396XT A Year Away?

  • Paul Opitz
    Message 1 of 24 , Dec 31, 2008
      It was 75 here, yesterday. Skinny-dipping weather.

      Ok, now that everyone north of the Red River thoroughly despises me...

      Have a great 2009. I have no doubt that you will see good things coming from us in the coming year (if not all in the 1st quarter). As milestones pass and I can say more, I will.

      Have a safe New Years Eve, and thanks for all you've done to make our 2008 good and 2009 exceptional.

      Paul