Re: Beep Beep Beep

  • djfred600
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 25, 2009
      Thank you for all the reply guys it makes much more sense now.

      I have tired the 486.9875 freq and wasnt able to pull anything up on that, but like you have mentioned its because i have to be close to the car to hear it.

      This station is only a few blocks away from me thought listening to it might be fun but it does get annoying with the beeps coming in.