On Screen Display

  • SRehm24416@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2009
      I was wondering if you could change the way something is displayed on the screen while in the scan or search mode for a system?

      While scanning, the top main line shows the 'site and group' or it shows the 'system and group' depending on if it is a trunked system or a conventional system. It flashes back and forth between names if they have different names.

      I like the ability to name and sub-name (if you will) those sites/groups. However, it sometimes becomes annoying watching the line flash back and forth. Maybe just me but it does. While programming it makes perfect sense to have that all seperated. That is cool and I agree. It is just when it is in the scan mode that it bothers me sometimes.

      Other than naming the site/group and or the system/group the same, can it be programmed so that there isn't any flashing back and forth of the names?

      It's only while scanning that I don't want to see all the posibilities.

      Thank you.