Have Scanner- will travel

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2009
      Bought a 396XT a couple of weeks ago.....bought it programmed from Scannermaster for Montgomery County, Md and DC, as well as a county I hang around in, in Florida.

      Have not "scanned" for 20 years so I'm catching up.....boy, am I catching up!

      The 396XT is way over my head.....the manual makes no sense.....the "easier to read" 396T manual is easier to read, but I'm still semi-lost.

      I'm old and lazy, and have a few disposable dollars so....

      IF ANYONE IN OR NEAR GERMANTOWN, MD would like to make a few bucks and knows 396XT's, please contact me, because I'm willing to pay to get a quick education. I mean the simple stuff!!

      Rick

      pugh at comcast dot net