About pro scan

  • computerwiz3531
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2009
      Hello everybody just wanted to share about pro scan it is a software to help assist scanners.I have downloaded it to my computer and have found it much easier to use then just the scanner alone.I thank everyone should at least try it. There is a 30 day trial at proscan.org.My name is william Heiser and it has really helped me because I am mostly blind annd seeing that little screen on the scanner was impossible. but beening on the computer screen it is much bigger display. I am still learning more and more thangs about the software it does so much to improve scanning.

      Thank you for reading this everyone
      William Heiser