Re: [BCD396XT] Re: bluetooth

    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 2, 2009
      Assuming the Sony TMR-BT10 Bluetooth® Adaptor Portable Transmitter is
      BT-A, what headsets would be compatible with it?

      (looking for more than just 'stereo headsets') ;->

      Joe M.

    • omlbed@aol.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 2, 2009
        I'm using a Motorola MOTOROKR S9 Bluetooth Stereo Headset

        That thing will not fall off!  comfortable too unless you want to lean back in your Lazyboy....

        Brad

        writes:

        >> Forgot to mention that the battery saving feature on some cellphone
        >> earpieces will result in a short startup delay after a period of
        >> inactivity. You may or may not find that to be a problem.
        >>
        >>> You'll need one of the Bluetooth adapters to plug into your
        >>> scanner. Just make sure that the adapter and your proposed
        >>> listening device speak the same protocol. The adapters for stereo
        >>> headphones probably will not work with a mono cellphone earpiece and
        >>> vice versa.
        >>>
        >>> Dick
        >>>
        >>> --- In _BCD396XT@yahoogrou pBCD39_ (mailto:BCD396XT@yahoogroup s.com) ,
        >>> bluetooth headset to monitor traffics and comms? It comes in handy
        >>> here in the house when i want to just wear my head phones and walk
        >>> from room to room w/o missing any traffic, and also comes in handy
        >>> for 'stealth' listening when i'm out and about.

        >20

      • Uniden UPMan
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 2, 2009
          No idea. I just happened across the one I got on Woot! and read up a bit before buying it.

          http://tinyurl.com/yewuh3v

          :)
           UPMan

          ________________________________

          Uniden UPMan wrote:
          > There is a "BT-A" Bluetooth standard intended for quality audio applications. Has longer range and is stereo. It is used for BT wireless speakers and iPod headphones and IIRC is not compatible with BT for cell phones (certainly not the stereo part, anyway).
          > UPMan
          >

          > ____________ _________ _________ __

        • Heath
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 2, 2009
            I also have a motorola s9-sd. It's nice audio. I pair it up with my
            iPhone and it works great. Am looking for a compatible adaptor to use
            with the 396xt.

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Oct 2, 2009, at 4:54 PM, omlbed@... wrote:

            > I'm using a Motorola MOTOROKR S9 Bluetooth Stereo Headset
            >
            > That thing will not fall off! comfortable too unless you want to
            > lean back in your Lazyboy....
            >
            > Brad

          • hjvander
            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 2, 2009
              Sorry. That's supposed to say motorola s9-hd.