Re: [BCD396XT] Bluetooth

  • Richard A. Victor
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 2, 2009
      If you need some additional range on your Bluetooth headset, here's a
      thread describing a way to get it that works very well.

      The only real tough part is finding enough space inside the intercom
      to install that audio jack and switch. I had a tough time just
      finding room for the jack. The switch was out of the question so I
      used a normally closed switched jack. I think there may have been
      some change in the design of the case between the one he did and the
      one I did or else he's a magician.

      http://forums.radioreference.com/general-scanning-forum/77201-bluetooth-repeater-hands-free-scanning.html

      Dick