Re: [BCD396XT] Flashing Hold that manual

  • omlbed@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 27, 2009
      I see this as positive and necessary because the Uniden online manual can
      be updated with each firmware update. That way I'm always looking at up to
      date information. And the firmware updates are free. I'll take those two
      positives over the "loss" of a paper manual.

      My $.02

      YMMV

      Thanks
      brad

      In a message dated 9/27/2009 8:08:04 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      robinson4724@... writes:

      I think it is all about saving money under the disguise of helping to save
      the worlds trees. Is the reason there is no software for the XT a move to
      the "Green" rational? Twist it however you like Joe, Uniden in my opinion
      chose no manual and no software, to add a few bucks to there bank account.

      Mel