RE: [BCD396XT] Carry-On Policy

  • Bill, NC1L
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 16, 2009
      Dan:

      I travel often and have taken both my 396's with me, a couple of ham radio
      HT's, a portable shortwave not to mention spare batteries, antennas, and all
      sorts of things.

      Now, it might get their attention and they often like to pick through my
      bag, but when they finish they offer to repack it and I thank them but tell
      them I'd rather do it.

      They also seem to like to look at collapsible antennas for some reason!

      Good luck, but I don't think you'll have a problem other than a few extra
      minutes going through security. Also, occasionally, they have not even
      stopped me!

      Bill NC1L

      _____