Hello everyone

  • billgs13
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29 6:27 PM
      Hi name here is Bill and I am in central Ohio. I just found out about
      new 396XT and found this group. Looks like it will be a good one! But I
      wonder if this new 396 will cook it's own batteries! I hope they fix
      that flaw and the new 396.
    • freqsniffer@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29 9:40 PM
        Never had an issue with cooking batteries just charge up to 6 hour s will give a full charge and no hot cells