396site programing

  • pitboss1@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2009
      When programing a edacs system wth multiple sites. Do u set quick keys for each site
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2009
        It depends.

        If you want to enable/disable all the sites at the same time, program
        the SQKs the same.

        If you want to be able to enable/disable the Sites individually, assign
        different SQKs to each Site.

        It's all what you want to do and how you want the scanner to work that
        will dictate how the scanner should be programmed.

        Joe M.

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 14, 2009
          Thanks there is about 3-4 sites within this system I wish to use the system is riverside county sheriff.ca which is edacs standard. Thanks again tony

          From: MCH <mch@...>

          Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 13:24:09
          To: <BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] 396site programing