Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Colorado DTRS

  • Uniden UPMan
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 9 6:35 AM
      There is not a 1:1 correlation. I deleted duplicates and combined geographically disparate sites as needed to keep the system within the limits. That system is meant only as "something to listen to while you program the scanner for real." Any notes I made when making the system are long gone.
       UPMan

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 9 7:22 AM
        Thanks, Paul.

        That was a lot of work, and it's been a useful option to have as I pop in and out of southern Colorado. I've especially appreciated the talk-group ID's.

        -Johnnie

        --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, Uniden UPMan <uniden.upman@...> wrote:

        > There is not a 1:1 correlation. I deleted duplicates and combined geographically disparate sites as needed to keep the system within the limits. That system is meant only as "something to listen to while you program the scanner for real." Any notes I made when making the system are long gone.
        >  UPMan
      • martinezjohnnie
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 9 7:23 AM
          Hmmmm . . . I'll give it a try.