[BCD396XT] Help

  • h8digitalradio@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 33 , Sep 2, 2009
      Hello,

      How far are you from Wilmington? Usually, the system is hard to hear the further you are from City. The Tower is located at the reservoir.

      73

      Dave AKA The Tripzter
      Sent from my Verizon Wireless CrackBerry

      From: Richard A. Victor <Victor@...>
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, September 1, 2009, 1:38 PM

      Actually, it's not that it's digital that makes it more complex, but
      rather that it is a trunked system rather than the conventional
      channels that you were probably used to with you previous
      scanner. Once you learn to use software to program the scanner,
      these things will become routine and easy once more.

      Dick

      Message 33 of 33 , Nov 17, 2009
        I would have to say that is about 98%, but not 100% true. It's true for
        scanning TGs, but if they are involved in I-Calls, you should be able to
        scan them as was stated.

        Joe M.