Re: [BCD396XT] Help

  • Paul Opitz
    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 2, 2009
      If you press HOLD while scanning that system, you should hear the control channel (if you are within range and the correct frequencies were programmed). You'll also see information as channel grants are issued on the system. You should also make sure that system is programmed as a Motorola Type II system.

      ________________________________
      From: Richard A. Victor <Victor@.... com>
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroup s.com
      Date: Tuesday, September 1, 2009, 1:38 PM

      Actually, it's not that it's digital that makes it more complex, but
      rather that it is a trunked system rather than the conventional
      channels that you were probably used to with you previous
      scanner. Once you learn to use software to program the scanner,
      these things will become routine and easy once more.

      Dick

      Message 35 of 35 , May 27 4:08 PM
        You've enabled a search mode. While scanning the Marine frequencies,
        press FUNC L/O L/O and it will permanently lock out the Marine search.

        Joe M.