Re: [BCD396XT] Help

  • Kevin M
    Message 1 of 33 , Sep 1, 2009
      Thanks so much for the info and advice.  I knew progaming the digital was going to be a challege but I didnt realize that I would have to program the whole thing.  Thanks again!

      Message 33 of 33 , Nov 17, 2009
        I would have to say that is about 98%, but not 100% true. It's true for
        scanning TGs, but if they are involved in I-Calls, you should be able to
        scan them as was stated.

        Joe M.