Re: [BCD396XT] Help

  • Clark Rennie
    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 31 5:11 PM
      I forgot to add, if trunking is new to you, go to the forums in
      radioreferencecom and read and read and read some more.
      Also just Google "radio trunk system" there are several types.
      We're here to help, but you have to help yourself also. Good luck.

      Clark

      Message 33 of 33 , Nov 17, 2009
        I would have to say that is about 98%, but not 100% true. It's true for
        scanning TGs, but if they are involved in I-Calls, you should be able to
        scan them as was stated.

        Joe M.