Re: [BCD396XT] Help

  • Clark Rennie
    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 31, 2009
      I forgot to add, if trunking is new to you, go to the forums in
      radioreferencecom and read and read and read some more.
      Also just Google "radio trunk system" there are several types.
      We're here to help, but you have to help yourself also. Good luck.

      Clark

      Message 35 of 35 , May 27, 2015
        You've enabled a search mode. While scanning the Marine frequencies,
        press FUNC L/O L/O and it will permanently lock out the Marine search.

        Joe M.