RE: [BCD396XT] Can "Audio Type" be set globally ?

  • Boykin Roseborough
    Message 1 of 51 , Aug 26, 2009
      The audio type can be set per channel. I have some set for analog only and
      some for digital only.

      Boykin Roseborough

      boykin@...

      Happiness is a Journey, not a Destination!

      Message 51 of 51 , Aug 29, 2009
        Like the P25 system TGs, if the TGs are digital only, setting them to
        DIGITAL ONLY in the programming should eliminate any motorboating.

        The only time there should be any problem is for TGs that use both
        analog and digital, and there are darn few of those around.

        Joe M.