Re: Recommendations for New BCD396XLT Owners (Save Yourself)

  • shelleysh1@att.net
    Message 1 of 24 , Aug 22 8:22 AM
      Not so! My Toshiba Tectra A-10, which I configured direct from Toshiba about 6 months ago, came with a standard, built-in serial port! It's a high-end laptop which also has 3 USB ports and 1 eSATA port standard along with a plethora of other features...both standard and optional. Their prices are excellent as well.

      Shelley