Re: [BCD396XT] Programming and Understanding Quick Keys

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2009
      Look in the FILES section of the group for a file called SQKmap.xls. I
      think I put it here. If not, look in the BCD396T list.

      It also explains how I assign my GQKs.

      It explains a very easy way to program and remember your SQKs.

      As for using them, it's just like the old bank'ed scanners - press a
      number on the keypad to enable or disable a SQK. For two-digit SQKs,
      press the . button first than press the two-digit SQK.

      For GQKs, just press the FUNC button while on the System you want to
      enable/disable the GQK in question, then press 0-9 depending on which
      GQK you want to enable/disable.

      For all these, you must have first assigned the GQKs in the Group
      Options or assigned the SQKs in the System (for Conventional) or Site
      (for Trunked) options.

      Joe M.