Disappointed the GPS isn't integrated

  • dagooch0525
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2008
      I love the GPS feature on a handheld but I am disappointed that the GPS
      wasn't integrated.

      I would have willingly paid $600 and sacrificed a reasonable increase
      in size for a handheld I could mount on my dash and not have to deal
      with all the wires my Garmin GPS 18 adds.

      Any chance there will be a 396XT powered, "snap on GPS" that could be
      added to the 396XT's back side?
    • johnstark
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2008
        This GPS has it's own power connection: