Re: NEWBY

  • uniden.upman
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2008
      O/M is at:
      http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/ScannerManuals

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, Ken Proctor <mobnj@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > My name is Ken Proctor. I'm a scanner buff and have my heart set
      (and my wallet programmed to disappear) to purchase the new BC396XT,
      when it finally comes out sometime in 2009 I'm hearing.

      > I have virtually no knowledge of trunking though I've read things
      here and there on the topic from when I first got into the scanner
      hobby (back in the 70's and since) but REALLY need to start from
      scratch and become comfortable with trunking since I'm hoping
      (planningm, actually) to snatch me one of those BC396DXT's.

      > Does anyone have a pdf of the manual yet? I have the one for the
      current version (396T). Perhaps it won't be out until Uniden
      formerly announces if later this next year.