Re: New file uploaded to BCD396XT

  • tomvanderpool
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 2, 2009
      I'm using Foxit. <g>

      But that's only to open. Made it a couple of different ways, nothing I can think of seem to be "the answer".

      Tom

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, Derek Helling <dereklh2001@...> wrote:

      > Try using Foxit instead of Adobe.
      >
      > Derek
    • john bucki
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 2, 2009
        I have the BuTel arc-xt pro This radio Ref has got me?? Says Disconnected wait retriving HTT data also on 396 996 software Help

        john

        To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
        From: tomvanderpool@...
        Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 19:06:27 +0000
        Subject: [BCD396XT] Re: New file uploaded to BCD396XT

      • SRehm24416@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 2, 2009
          I clicked on it and it worked perfectly. There must be something wrong with my PC then. HA!

          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 3, 2009
            The file has a PDF extension, however it's associated as HTML, so most browsers want to display it as HTML unless you download it to your local drive and then open it.