Re: New file uploaded to BCD396XT

  • tomvanderpool
    Message 1 of 27 , Aug 2, 2009
      He was replying to a message about the file *I* had recently uploaded which IS a pdf but does NOT open when just downloaded. It appears to be version 1.4 (also tried a version 1.5) that operates this way. Mark's pdf just above it (version 1.6 I think) seems to operate as you would expect. I have no explanation and have tried a couple variations with the "pdf builders" I have at my disposal. No success.

      So, until I find a cure, "please download and open" is the answer I have for now. It does seem to work in that manner, although I would like to find a "better way".

      Tom

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "JAN FINE" <janfine@...> wrote:

      > These are not PDF files. If you have a PDF reader and you double click on a PDF file your computer automatically opens the file with your PDF reader. (Probably Adobe)
    • tomvanderpool
      Message 2 of 27 , Aug 2, 2009
        I'm using Foxit. <g>

        But that's only to open. Made it a couple of different ways, nothing I can think of seem to be "the answer".

        Tom

        --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, Derek Helling <dereklh2001@...> wrote:

        > Try using Foxit instead of Adobe.
        >
        > Derek
      • john bucki
        Message 3 of 27 , Aug 2, 2009
          I have the BuTel arc-xt pro This radio Ref has got me?? Says Disconnected wait retriving HTT data also on 396 996 software Help

          john

          To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
          From: tomvanderpool@...
          Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 19:06:27 +0000
          Subject: [BCD396XT] Re: New file uploaded to BCD396XT

        • SRehm24416@aol.com
          Message 4 of 27 , Aug 2, 2009
            I clicked on it and it worked perfectly. There must be something wrong with my PC then. HA!

            Message 5 of 27 , Aug 3, 2009
              The file has a PDF extension, however it's associated as HTML, so most browsers want to display it as HTML unless you download it to your local drive and then open it.

            • BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 27 , Apr 24, 2015
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BCD396XT
                group.

                File : /NIFOG.csv
                Uploaded by : firemann57 <firemann57@...>
                Description : NIFOG programming for BCD396XT

                You can access this file at the URL:

                Regards,

                firemann57 <firemann57@...>
              • BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 27 , Nov 21, 2015
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BCD396XT
                  group.

                  File : / Software Files/FreeScan/Australia/New South Wales/Mid Nth Coast BCD396XT 30-08-2014.996
                  Uploaded by : vk2xlj <vk2xlj@...>
                  Description : Covers Forster, Bulladelah & Taree NSW

                  vk2xlj <vk2xlj@...>
                • BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 27 , Nov 21, 2015
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BCD396XT
                    group.

                    File : / Software Files/FreeScan/Australia/New South Wales/Tuross BCD396XT 13-11-2015.996
                    Uploaded by : vk2xlj <vk2xlj@...>
                    Description : Covers Tuross Heads, Narooma & Moruya NSW

                    Message 9 of 27 , Nov 21, 2015
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BCD396XT
                      group.

                      File : / Software Files/FreeScan/Australia/New South Wales/Sydney BCD396XT 04-06-2015.996
                      Uploaded by : vk2xlj <vk2xlj@...>
                      Description : Covers mainly South West Sydney

                      Message 10 of 27 , Feb 3, 2016
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BCD396XT
                        group.

                        File : / Software Files/FreeScan/Australia/New South Wales/CentWest BCD396XT 2016.996
                        Uploaded by : vk2xlj <vk2xlj@...>
                        Description : Covers Central West NSW - Lithgow, Bathurst, Blayney, Orange, Wellington, Dubbo, Canowindra, Cowra, Parkes & Forbes.

                        Message 11 of 27 , Feb 3, 2016
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BCD396XT
                          group.

                          File : / Software Files/FreeScan/Australia/New South Wales/Sydney BCD396XT 03-02-2016.996
                          Uploaded by : vk2xlj <vk2xlj@...>
                          Description : Covers mainly south of the harbour of Sydney and suburbs

                          Message 12 of 27 , Jul 19, 2016
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BCD396XT
                            group.

                            File : / Software Files/FreeScan/FreeScan Programming Software/fssetup-218-b6.exe
                            Uploaded by : vk2xlj <vk2xlj@...>
                            Description : FreeScan V2.18 beta6 programming software

                            Message 13 of 27 , Jul 31, 2016
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BCD396XT
                              group.

                              File : /IO-Cable_PL-2303_Drivers-Generic_Windows_PL2303_Prolific.zip
                              Uploaded by : NCC74656_USS_Voyager <mch@...>
                              Description : Older USB-1 driver

                              NCC74656_USS_Voyager <mch@...>
                            • BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
                              Message 14 of 27 , Sep 5, 2016
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BCD396XT
                                group.

                                File : /Hunting out new and exciting frequencies_2016.pdf
                                Uploaded by : paulgblundell <tanger32au@...>
                                Description :

                                paulgblundell <tanger32au@...>
                              • BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
                                Message 15 of 27 , Dec 25, 2016
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BCD396XT
                                  group.

                                  File : / Software Files/FreeScan/Australia/New South Wales/Sydney BCD396XT 161224.996
                                  Uploaded by : vk2xlj <vk2xlj@...>
                                  Description : Revamped profile.Deleted old systems and added new. This profile concentrates on the southern half of Sydney

                                  Message 16 of 27 , Jan 7 4:11 PM
                                    Hello,

                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BCD396XT
                                    group.

                                    File : / Software Files/FreeScan/Australia/New South Wales/CentWest BCD396XT 161228.996

                                    Message 17 of 27 , Jul 1, 2017
                                      Hello,

                                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BCD396XT
                                      group.

                                      File : / Software Files/FreeScan/Australia/New South Wales/Sydney BCD396XT 170606.996

                                      Message 18 of 27 , Sep 27, 2017
                                        Hello,

                                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BCD396XT
                                        group.

                                        File : /Stealth Scanner Bag MK4 – September 2017.pdf

                                        Message 19 of 27 , Nov 26, 2017
                                          Hello,

                                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BCD396XT
                                          group.

                                          File : /JANUARY 2017.pfl
                                          Uploaded by : jeffreyinberthoud <jeffrey_schiller@...>
                                          Description : Colorado front range