Toggling Channel Alpha Tags

  • just_a_radio_guy
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2009
      Hi all!

      How to toggle Channel Alpha Tag / Frequency or TGID?

      This function have been on "FUNC + 5" on BCD996T, BR330T & others.

      But how to find out frequency in 1-2 key presses on BCD996XT?
    • Clark Rennie
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2009
        I think you want "Display Mode 2"
        Hold/Fuction /6. There are three display modes, use this procedure to
        toggle thru the modes until
        you find what you want.

        Clark

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2009
          This procedure is for the 396XT, I don't know about the 996XT.

          Clark

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2, 2009
            > I think you want "Display Mode 2"
            > Hold/Fuction /6. There are three display modes, use this procedure to
            > toggle thru the modes until
            > you find what you want.

            Thank you, it helps.
          • JAN FINE
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 2, 2009
              All the xt models are the same with this function.