Re: Figuring out a trunked system

  • agcme2002
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 2, 2009
      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "Brian" <mtnbiker2005ipn@...> wrote:

      > He Found the answer to his question on the RR forum.
      > It turned out to be the Orange County(California) trunked system.
      >
      > <http://forums.radioreference.com/california-radio-discussion-forum/152708-identifying-unknonw-trunking-system.html>

      Strange I never received email notifications about any of the posts to this thread.

      Thank you all for replying, much more valuable information than I had anticipated. I did find the answer over at RadioReference. I had bee looking through the Los Angeles listings and couldn't find the frequency. It didn't occur to me I was high enough and close enough to hear Orange County so I never looked at the rest of the California listings.