NEWBY

  • Ken Proctor
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2008
      Hello,

      My name is Ken Proctor. I'm a scanner buff and have my heart set (and my wallet programmed to disappear) to purchase the new BC396XT, when it finally comes out sometime in 2009 I'm hearing.

      I have virtually no knowledge of trunking though I've read things here and there on the topic from when I first got into the scanner hobby (back in the 70's and since) but REALLY need to start from scratch and become comfortable with trunking since I'm hoping (planningm, actually) to snatch me one of those BC396DXT's.

      Does anyone have a pdf of the manual yet? I have the one for the current version (396T). Perhaps it won't be out until Uniden formerly announces if later this next year.

      Ken
      N2DQD
      Brick, NJ
    • uniden.upman