Re: [BCD396XT] New scanner

  • Jeff Miller
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28, 2009
      I would recommend you download the PDF manual for the 396XT for quick reference. It was on Unidens site under customer support but I don't have the link available.  To keep your sanity you should get software to program the scanner if you have alot of trunked systems in your area.

      Some good ones all have trial versions

      Freescan  (free)
      Proscan   (30 day trial I believe)  Be sure to get the upgrade download along with v 2.1
      ARC-XT    (30 day trial I believe)