RE: [BCD396XT] LTR scan speed

  • Clayton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2009
      I've also wondered why LTR systems have such a long dwell time on Uniden
      scanners. If there is no carrier present, they shouldn't take any/much
      longer than conventional channels. If there is a carrier, I can see a
      slight dwell to check and see if it is an LTR signal, and then decode. The
      GRE scanners do fly through with no perceivable dwell in the absence of a
      carrier, but obviously Uniden does things differently. Not a biggie, but
      with several LTR systems, it does drag the overall speed down a bit.

      Clayton

      _____